Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Winnie the Pooh Kids Party Cake


Learn To Personalize Your Cake Decorating Skills 





I made this cake for my youngest daughter when she was little (she is 15 now in 2012).

It was the first of my experiments doing cakes from coloring books and free hand. It was during this time that I knew with practice that I would get better and better decorating cakes as time went on. I also became the one in my family that everyone came to for parties.





As you can see, it was not leveled or measured. At that time, all I knew was to flip the cake for the flat surface and I worked from there with a coloring book next to me and a starter decorating set as pictured above. I didn't even know which tips could do different designs, but I loved the look of the star tip.


You will see as I look for old cake photos to post that over time, they get better and better. 

      
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...