Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Love You Cake~ with marshmello fondant

Want to be a cake pro? These are my library recommendations :)


  • Cake Tutorial
  • Yummyarts Cakes, Cookies And Candies Membership
  • Cake Decorating Magic
  • Fun Cake Decorating Ideas
  • Learn To Personalize Your Cake Decorating Skills
  • Cake Decorating Secrets
  • Frosted Dreams Cake Decorating
  • Cake Decorating Genius


  • I made this cake for my Mom, just to say "I Love You"


     It is all decorated in marshmallow fondant, and edible silver beads







    I decided to brush the roses with edible gold pearl dust and it turned out beautiful.

    If you want to learn to decorate beautiful cakes, I recommend choosing any of the great and easy to learn resources below. Each one has its own style and collectively, you will be a cake decorating pro in no time!


    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...