Sunday, February 3, 2013

Don't serve left overs...RE Create them!

I am one of those people that absolutely can't stand wasting things. There is always a way to re-use or RE-Create something from scraps. A little of this and a little of that, added to last nights dish will more often than not, make a yummy new meal for your family! AND...doing it this way, your family can't really complain about eating the same meal two days in a row!



I have decided to add a weekly post on my RECreations because it really saves money and is easier to sell a different meal in my family than the same old left overs.

I made a ton of homemade pizza last night, and by the time I had the max amount made up, I still had a good sized lump of homemade pizza dough. I never froze this recipe before, but I figured now was as good a time as any to try it out!

My dough thawed and was kind of sticky, so I kneaded a bit more flour into it until it had the original texture. 




Now...What shall I do with my pizza dough other than using it for pizza again? My daughter requested broccoli soup, so broccoli soup it is! I could have used the dough for bread sticks. They go good with soup, but I was thinking more along the lines of bread bowls. There are only 3 of us here now, so that's what I did. 


Subscribe for more weekly RE Creations!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...