Friday, March 22, 2013

What do you think of the new video channel?


I have finally gotten brave enough to make video recipes as promised. I continue to experiment with my lighting for a better quality, so hopefully soon that will be taken care of. All in all, I am happy with the videos to this point, and they will just get better with time and experience.

Please, subscribe to mychannel and get at least 2 new video recipes per week plus the The Flower Store decoration videos which are due to begin very soon. Note that The Flower Store is all about sugar art, and I use fondant and gumpaste to create beautiful flowers, sprays, and much more that you can use on all of your cake, cookie, and cupcake creations.




What do you think? Have I gotten just a bit better with each video or what? I think I have and I will continue to do so :o) 

I am no professional at any of what I do, but I can assure you that I work for my family, and that work is much loved and appreciated by not only my family, but everyone that gets a taste of my love! You don't have to be a trained chef to offer great food, and budget friendly recipes.

I was asked by some of you why I do not at least show my face in these videos, and I guess my answer to that is that I am still a bit shy where that is concerned. Maybe the future will bring on changes like that, but for now, the video recipes will focus on the procedures, while I dodge the stage! I hope you understand, and that it’s not a huge issue.




I ordered supplies for The Flower Store online because it was convenient and a bit more affordable, so it has been a waiting game to display all I can offer there. I figure good things come to those who wait :o) That has proven true in many scenarios for me!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...