Thursday, May 2, 2013

I was FEATURED :)

You all know how I have fallen in love with the ideas of the link parties and blog hops that allow other bloggers to post their recipes and projects.

Well, the good news is that I was featured after a week of intensive posting and sharing to all of the blogs listed if you scroll down past the post. It wasn't exactly me that was featured, but my Pretzel Nuggets!

That's a BIG DEAL for new bloggers!



I am a new blogger, so it has taken time to grow and evolve, but this blog is getting there, one step at a time thanks to all of you!

With that said, please visit the blog that so kindly featured my Pretzel Nuggets recipe.




I added the hovering "Pin" button to my blog so it was easier for you all to share photos and recipes, but I am finding at times the links intended are inaccessible. If that's the case, here is the link without the Pin.

If you are looking for places to link your projects and recipes, keep scrolling and you will see a long list for every day of the week to get you started, or add to those you may already have. It really is a great way to mingle with other bloggers, and get yourself seen. 

Enjoy the rest of your week, and don't forget to visit The Busy Bee's

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...